<kbd id="6wk287pa"></kbd><address id="tcktgdsw"><style id="3f2ejerj"></style></address><button id="dib59vpc"></button>

          Lutheran South Academy

          Skip to main content
          Main Menu Toggle
          Track and Field Project » Project Update

          Project Update



          May 2019 Update

          Plans are underway for LS80's, an evening for the entire LSA community to help us close the gap for the funds needed to complete the track and field project.  Join us for LS80's on September 7, 2019 in the school gym! Entertainment for the evening includes a live 80's cover band, photo booth, live auction, silent auction, food and drinks! Sponsorship packages and tickets are on sale now - details can be found at //one.bidpal.net/ls80s/welcome

          You can support the event by 
          1. Donating an item for the auction!
          2. Becoming a sponsor! Learn more>>
          3. Buying a ticket and attend the event!
          4. Volunteer! 
          We hope you can join us! 

          First, I want to thank you for your continuous support of LSA!

          Some will remember that in December of 2012, the LEAH Schools Association, with the support of many among the Pioneer community, purchased 22 acres adjacent to the LSA property. In 2013 we began the "Growing LSA" Capital Campaign to pay off the land and expand/remodel our extra-curricular facilities with the hopes of adding performing arts space, gym space, a new track and field, and tennis courts. Thanks to the enthusiasm and support of our donors, we were able to raise enough money to pay off our loan for the land.

          The project and campaign hit a major snag in February of 2015. At this time, we learned we had man-made wetlands on the property which required mitigation through the Army Corps of Engineers before we could start construction. This process held us up until the spring of 2018, when we finally received the necessary permits from the Army Corps of Engineers to move forward.

          500 Internal Server Error

          Internal Server Error

          The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.

          We are closer than ever to breaking ground on the LSA Track and Field project.  For Phase 1, which includes the all-weather track, the all-weather turf field, new lighting, new press box, and renovated bleachers, we will need to raise $2.5 million dollars as outlined in the cost breakdown.  With the approval of the LEAH Board of Directors, we can start construction once the cash donation amount reaches 60% of the budget and pledges secure the remaining 40%. We currently have $900,000 of the $1.5 million needed in cash donations, and we have secured the $1 million needed in pledges. We are excited to finally be moving forward to grow our school, our programs, and the experience of every LSA student at all levels.

          We will provide regular updates on this project so all members of the LSA family are kept up-to-date on our progress. We also welcome any questions you may have regarding the project. This will be a transparent undertaking and every penny donated will be accounted for with financial reports available for review.

          If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact me at rob.psencik@leahschools.org. I would love to answer any questions or concerns you may have regarding this project.    We welcome any and all gifts to this project! 

          Again, I want to thank you for your continuous support of LSA. We are truly blessed to have an amazing community at LSA!

          In Christ,

          Rob Psencik
          Director of Athletics



          Rob Psencik
          Director of Athletics

          We welcome any and all gifts to this project! 

          Current Cost Breakdown

          Installation of New Track and Turf Field: $1,854,800

          Installation of New Lighting and Electrical Costs: $400,000

          Install New Press Box and Renovation of Home Bleachers: $200,000

          TOTAL: $2,600,000

              <kbd id="3dnn09ze"></kbd><address id="0m7hddkn"><style id="l1obbiye"></style></address><button id="r4kyy83r"></button>